| English | Russian | Armenian |
ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT - COLLABORATION FOR DEVELOPMENT
ECOTEAM - E N E R G Y A N D E N V I R O N M E N T A L C O N S U L T I N G
N O N G O V E R N M E N T A L N O N - P R O F I T O R G A N I Z A T I O N (NGO ECOTEAM)
| About Us | Structure | Programs | Partners | Membership | Contact Us | Database | New Technologies | Follow us on and Admin
Publications related with Armenia
ASSESSMENT OF RENEWABLE ENERGY POTENTIAL IN ARMENIA (2017 UPDATE), PDF
SUSTAINABLE ENERGY SCENARIOS FOR ARMENIA, PDF, 2017 In Armenian, PDF, 2017
BUSINESS AS USUAL ENERGY SCENARIO FOR ARMENIA, PDF, 2017
COSTS OF FUTURE ENERGY - ARMENIA 2050, PDF, 2017 In Armenian, PDF, 2017
MISSION Back to Top
Promotion to environmentally sound development based on Renewable Energy and Energy Saving projects,GUIDING PRINCIPLES
feasibility studies and promotion in implementation, as well as communities involvement in project implementation.
- Use of pollution free energy sourcesSTRATEGIES
- Rational use of natural resources
- Communities' participation in projects
ECOTEAM includes both qualified experts in the field of renewable energy (solar, wind and hydropower energy), energy saving, environment
and specialists in other fields and collaborates with international and local organizations as a partner or consulting body, analyzing different projects.
Date of Establishment: February, 1995;
Date of Registration: May 05, 1995; Date of Re-registration: December 11, 2000; June 24, 2005
(with the Ministry of Justice of RA and State Register of RA)
Certificate of registration N 03A069129 updated on 13.10.2016 with State Register of RA
Chairman: Dr. Artashes Sargsyan. Members of Board: Dr. Robert Kharazyan, Arkady Sargsyan, Armen Adikhanyan, Tsatryan Vaghan and chairman.
Number of members: 15. Number of volunteers - 6.
NGO ECOTEAM has published monthly Information Bulletin "ECOSCANNER"
with articles in Russian, English, and Armenian from January 1998 to December 2000.
1. Business plan for micro and mini Hydropower plants preparing skills (1995-1996)
2. "Renewable Energy Development in Armenia" 1996
3. "Weatherization of doors and windows in Orphanage house in v. Kharberd" (1997)
4. "Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Information Center"(1997-1998)
5. "In the world of clean and safe technologies" - To raise the awareness of population on environmental issues (June '98);
6. "Raising Awareness on Multilateral Financial Organizations"(June-Sep., '98)
7. Organization of 3-day seminar "Multilateral Financial Organizations" jointly
with CEE Bankwatch Network, Noramberd, Armenia (September 12-15, 1998)
8. "Information Services on Renewable Energy" - (August '99 - March 15 '00)
9. "Mapping the Route for Armenia and the EU Cooperation within Energy Union " - (2016)
10. "Advocate for Sustainable Energy Transition " ASET Project in 2016-2017 (Denmark-Armenia-Belarus-Macedonia-Serbia-Ukraine)
Programs: Back to Top
1. Running Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Environment Info Center
Back to Top
Yerevan State University, REC Caucasus, Centre for Global Studies "Strategy XXI" (Ukraine), World Experience for Georgia (Georgia), ECOS (Moldova), Center for Environmental Solutions (Belarus), CESD
Associated Member of European Small Hydropower Association (Brussels) (ESHA)
Member of International Network for Sustainable Energy (INFORSE)
Member of Climate Action Network - Europe (CAN EUROPE)
Member of EaP CSF Armenian National Platform (EaP CSF ANP)
Member of GEF-CSO Network
CONTACT US Back to Top